Wednesday 10 June 2015

How to follow my blog (if you feel like doing so that is!)

 It would be lovely to think that a small coterie of you might want to follow my blog over the next year and from my point of view it would be great to have some people breathing down my neck (ideally in a supportive and friendly way!) to make sure I’m working through the tasks. 

So…… if you would like to continue reading my posts on and off until I complete the Sixty at 60 challenge, my suggestion would be to become a subscriber to my blog, and you’ll then automatically get an email from me whenever I publish a new post.  All you need to do is:

 1. Put your email address in the box at the top of my blog
2. Click submit
3. Verify your email address when you get an email from Feedburner
4. And hey presto, you’ll be a subscriber!

This will be completely anonymous (Blogger won't inform me if you do subscribe), but if you decide that you'd like to let me know, just send me a quick email with the words I’m following you by email in the Subject box. 



No comments:

Post a Comment